Cub Day Camp offers the Scout a fun, exciting, and productive week of Scouting. The fee for this fun-filled, action-packed adventure is $95.00. Scouts receive a patch, t-shirt and all materials with their registration fee. Cub Scouts are expected to wear their camp t-shirt during camp. Extra shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each. Please note that you must fill out a medical form (available at pre camp meeting ) for each child attending day camp.
** first grade tiger scouts need to have an adult partner with them at camp all week per BSA guidelines**
Make Day Camp a great experience for you and your son. Volunteer to be on Day Camp Staff!
Benefits to Volunteering at Day Camp:
* Meet parents from your community.
* Have fun with your son doing activities and crafts.
* Full training provided. Learn new skills.
* Opportunity for your son to see you in a positive leadership role.
* Be part of a team making a difference.
You can help for half a day or all five days. Here are some ways you can help:
* Teach a craft or Scouting skill.
* Help with check-in during the mornings.
* Help make presentations to Packs to encourage boys to attend camp.
* Serve all five days as a staff member and receive a $25.00 Rebate and a T-shirt.